Monday, December 3, 2012

Better Late than Never- Menu Monday










I cant believe so much time has passed since my last post, Things have been so insanely hectic in the Pike house, it was just one thing after the other. First I was sick, then everyone wasn’t feeling well, I got sick again, my son got a nasty infection in his leg from a bug bite…Now finally things are starting to settle back to normal. Only two more weeks of my husband training and then peace will reside in my home again!!! I cannot wait!

As for the amount of food ive been cooking…its been pretty minimal considering all the mommy work ive had on my plate so don’t worry you haven’t missed much because I haven’t been cooking J I even got out of cooking thanksgiving dinner this year, although I did whip up a mini thanksgiving on black Friday. So bare with me, only two more weeks of my scattered post. This week I started my menu on a Saturday so I’ll post two extra recipes that I already made this weekend.

 

 

12/1 Saturday- Chili Lime Shrimp Cups

12/2 Sunday- Potato and Sausage Casserole with Beer Cheese

12/3 Monday- Roasted Ranch Broccoli and Chicken Pockets

12/4 Tuesday- Butternut Squash Ravioli

12/5 Wednesday- Leftovers

12/6 Thursday- Stuffed Mushrooms and Shrimp

12/7 Friday- Creamy Avocado Chicken Enchiladas

 

12/8 Saturday- Pizza Rolls

12/9 Sunday- Chicken Fried Chicken, Mashed potatoes and Gravy

12/10 Monday- Garlic Pork Loin and Roasted Asparagus

12/11 Tuesday- Black Bean Tostadas

12/12 Wednesday- Leftovers

12/13 Thursday- Arroz Con Pollo (chicken and rice)

12/14 Friday- I’m not cooking J

No comments:

Post a Comment