Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Roasted Ranch Broccoli and Chicken Pockets










OK seriously these chicken pockets were sooooo dang good its ridiculous! I absolutely love broccoli its one of my favorite veggies, my husband on the other hand picks the broccoli out of everything, he also hates ranch. So when I decided to try this recipe I was nervous that if it wasn’t good he wouldn’t eat it. To my most amazing surprise he ate every bit of it…but then again when something is smothered with cheese and bacon who wouldn’t love it! I give this recipe two thumbs up for sure!!!
Ingredients:
4 Boneless skinless chicken breast halves
 4 cups Broccoli Florets
 1 cups Shredded cheddar cheese
 4 slices Cooked bacon; crumbled
4 tbsp Ranch dressing divided
- Oven to 350


Directions:


1. Drizzle a little oil on the foil, salt and pepper your chicken, and layer everything on. Chicken,broccoli,ranch,cheese,bacon.



2. Fold into pretty little pouches and poke 4 holes to let steam out.



 3. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes....open up and enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment