Friday, October 26, 2012

A Long Overdue Introduction

     After many years of dabbling in the kitchen I have finally decided to put what I love to do into some sort of more "permanent" and easier to keep track of form! As well as settling all the questions i get so often on how i make this and that...also forcing myself to actually put my recipe into actual **gulp** "recipe form". Alll my friends i know are laughing at me, and my inability to write down proper measurements :)

 
So a little introduction...My name is Antonnette. I am a mother of two wonderful little boys; 17 months apart! It's a miracle we eat every day with those two keeping me busy. I am a military wife to an outstanding man who above all has put up with me, my nonsense, and my love of making his life a royal pain :) We are currently stationed in Arkansas and we love it!! My kitchen is my domain, as most my friends know I am just full of useful and slightly useless knowledge involving all things food and the kitchen. Cooking is my passion, and I have loved every bit of it since i was a little girl sitting on the counter watching my mom cook. Now being a mother myself i live for the "mmmmm's and yummm's" from my family. It makes my heart happy to know that they can benefit from my favorite pass time. That being said i want you all to know although i love to cook, i despise baking, any dessert recipes i post i can completely guarantee are so stinking easy to do or i tricked my husband into doing them because desserts and i just don't mesh. Something about the thought of having to follow precise directions just drives me bonkers! I hope you enjoy all the delicious dishes!!
 
And that's about it!! i shall soon start posting recipes, ideas, and plenty of pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment